Welcome to Puddletown Squares
Seattle’s modern square dance group for the LGBT community and their friends
For more updates, follow us on Facebook
Watch our new intro video
Read our article in the SGN
Field Trip to Olympia
Puddletown Squares Beginner Classes
Please join us on January 8 for the start of our Puddletown Squares Beginner’s Class!
Each year, Puddletown offers a 20-week course which teaches all of the calls for the first level of square dancing (called Mainstream). During each class, you’ll learn 3-4 calls and by the end of the course, you’ll be able to dance to approximately 70 Mainstream calls.
- When: January 8 – May 28 (Thursday evenings) Time: 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Where: St. Andrews Church, 111 NE 80th Street (at 1st Avenue) (map)
- Cost: $150 for the entire 20 week program
- Parking: Parking is available on 1st Avenue and also behind the church.
- You don’t need to bring any special equipment or clothing – we dance in comfortable clothes. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- No partner necessary – couples and singles are welcome.
- All ages, genders, orientations, races, etc. are welcome. We are a gay square dance club but at least 25% of our members do not identify as LGBT.We are a diverse group and welcome everyone.
Hope to see you there!